CSES's Academic Concerns form is open to you if you have any issues with your courses, professors, department, or more.
Our Vice President Academic will assist you at email@example.com
If you have any questions or concerns outside of academics, email firstname.lastname@example.org
CSES's form is open to everyone, so if you need to chat, let us know!
Note: Please only fill out one form (ours, or a departmental society's, but not both about the same issue). This avoids duplication!
If you are experiencing an immediate emergency, please call 9-1-1
If you are in need of immediate assistance, call 9-1-1
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month (also known as Boobies!). According to the Canadian Cancer Society:
- 27,400 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer. This represents 25% of all new cancer cases in women in 2020.
- 5,100 women will die from breast cancer. This represents 13% of all cancer deaths in women in 2020.
- On average, 75 Canadian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer every day.
- On average, 14 Canadian women will die from breast cancer every day.
- 240 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and 55 will die from breast cancer.
If you would like to donate to this cause, you can send an e-transfer to email@example.com (please make sure you state what the transfer is for).
You can also read up on Breast Cancer Action Ottawa (BCA Ottawa) - BCA Ottawa help women who are diagnosed with breast cancer and provide consultation, empathy and support. They also have other fundraising programs, peer support programs, and volunteer opportunities to get involved. Check them out at https://bcaott.ca/.