All members of CSES have the right to participate/vote at any General Meeting (GM) where a vote is held. If a member is unable to attend, said member may fill out the Proxy Form above (or a similar document with the same information) to authorize another member to vote on behalf of the absent member. Proxy forms are collected near the beginning of every GM.

Motion Forms are tools used to propose a change to the way CSES does things (typically in policy.) Motions are accepted at all official society meetings, although General Meetings serve as the main platform for members to raise motions.

If you or your student group has spent allocated CSES funds, use the Cheque Request Form to request to be reimbursed. All receipts are required in order for your request to be valid, and must be stapled to the Cheque Request Form once submitted. Forms should be submitted in person to the CSES Office (ME 3390.)

If you are in need of forms that you don’t see here, please send an email to your VP Internal at

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Snapchat Icon

The goal of the Carleton Student Engineering Society (CSES) is to provide our members (undergraduate engineering students of Carleton) with academic, professional, and social resources to help them make the most of their four (or more) years at Carleton. 


Carleton Student Engineering Society (CSES)

3390 Mackenzie Building

Carleton University

1125 Colonel By Drive

Ottawa, Ontario

K1S 5B6

© 2019 Carleton Student Engineering Society (CSES)