top of page


All members of CSES have the right to participate/vote at any General Meeting (GM) where a vote is held. If you're unable to attend, you may fill out the Proxy Form above (or a similar document with the same information) to authorize another member to vote on your behalf. Proxy forms are collected near the beginning of every GM.

Motion Forms are used to propose a change to the way CSES does things (typically ammending an existing policy). Motions are accepted at all official society meetings, although General Meetings serve as the main platform for members to raise motions.

If you or your student group has spent allocated CSES funds, use the Cheque Request Form to request to be reimbursed. All receipts or invoices are required in order for your request to be valid and must be submitted with the Cheque Request Form.

If you are in need of forms that you don’t see here, please send an email to your VP Finance at .

bottom of page